The Best Career for Your Personality Type [infographic]

Your personality traits provide insight into the type of work that will make you happy. Use the bellow infrographic to find out what jobs your personality is best suited for, and you will be one step closer to career fulfillment.

Some of the more interesting facts include:

  • 51% of people are Introverts who prefer working independently and in quiet spaces; the other 49% are Extraverts who enjoy working with others and prefer busy spaces.
  • 60% of people are Feelers who want work that reflects their values and gives them an opportunity to help others; the other 40%, Thinkers, strive to find work that requires them to use their intelligence to excel.

Have you noticed how personality affects you at work? What types of positions best suit your personality? Let us know in the comments below!


video marketing

Leave a Comment