Travel & Visa Coordinator
- Full time
- Nicosia, Cyprus
- @Wargaming posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 27/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13988
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Job OverviewThe Travel & Visa Coordinator is responsible for managing all travel arrangements and visa requirements for employees within the company. This includes booking flights, hotels, and transportation, as well as ensuring that all necessary visas and documentation are obtained. The travel and visa coordinator plays a crucial role in ensuring that employees can travel seamlessly and legally for business purposes.Reports toHead of TravelWhat will you do?
- Coordinate with embassies to book visa appointments and ensure a smooth and efficient process.
- Provide advice and guidance on how best to obtain required documentation.
- Researches and compares available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available option for each travel need.
- When travel arrangements are within approved travel reasons and budget limits, makes all arrangements and reservations as requested.
- Prepares travel itineraries and distributes travel arrangements.
- Obtains approval from leadership for travel requests and expenses that exceed established limits.
- Monitors and facilitates the use of company air travel credit cards, frequent flyer programs, and other applicable rewards and loyalty programs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years of work experience as a Visa Consultant, Travel Coordinator or a similar role.
- Previous training and experience with SABRE or similar travel software highly preferred.
- Very good understanding of travel laws and regulations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of the travel industry.
- Excellent decision-making skills with the ability to assess multiple options and to identify the best choice to serve a specified goal.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
BenefitsBenefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager’s approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program – You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward