Job ID 12768
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Identifying the Operational and Commercial team’s training needs and assisting the Training Team Lead to devise a training strategy.
- Coordinating with other members of the training team to produce a best-in-class Training offering to the Business.
- Designing and delivering new training interventions and producing materials in accordance with agreed departmental needs.
- Building training programs from scratch – from the initial idea through planning, implementation, review, and outcome analysis
- Monitoring, evaluating, and recording training activities and program effectiveness.
- Reviewing new training techniques and suggest enhancements to existing training tools/programs.
- Preparing reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities to the Chief Operating Officer.
The Ideal Candidate :
- Experience in either Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, or Back Office in the Forex/Financial Industry is a must; Training experience is considered highly advantageous.
- Highly developed organizational skills and a keen interest in training, learning & development.
- IT literacy and general comfort in using PowerPoint and Google docs.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Any knowledge of video creation will be considered an advantage.
- Highly organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.Non-Discrimination StatementBDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.