Job ID 12642
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Experience in either Sales, Business Development, Customer Support, or Back Office in the Forex/Financial Industry is a must; Training experience is considered highly advantageous.
- Highly developed organizational skills and a keen interest in training, learning & development.
- IT literacy and general comfort in using PowerPoint and Google docs.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English. Any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Any knowledge of video creation will be considered an advantage.
- Highly organized; ability to multitask and possess excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme