Job ID 12834
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Working as part of a team of like minded individuals to provide exceptional levels of B2B support at all times.
- Investigating issues raised by clients or internal teams, and providing satisfactory resolution where possible, or escalating according to requirements.
- Liaising with clients, internal teams, and third-parties in order to see tasks through to resolution.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for use both internally and externally.
- You will be expected to develop a strong understanding of both Forex and the platform, in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and colleagues.
- Minimum of one year experience in a technical support or similar role in the IT sphere.
- Experience providing Operating System and Application level support.
- Strong problem solving and investigation skills.
- Fluent English (written and verbal) is essential.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Ability to work on a 24/5 weekly shift rotation is essential (after one month training period).
- Desire to learn and develop your skills and understanding.
Will be a plus:
- Previous experience working with trading platforms.
- Experience working with or supporting API integrations.
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol.
- Programming or scripting skills.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Opportunities for professional growth.
- Private Health Insurance for you and your immediate family members as of 1st day of employment.
- Baby bonus (childbirth).
- Birthday gift: €100 credit note from a shop of your choice.
- Fully equipped office with daily fruits and pizzas on Thursdays.