Job ID 11315
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
IronFX is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Partner.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary based on candidate’s experience and skills
- Participation in the Company’s Medical Scheme ( full coverage upon the completion of probation period)
- Participation in the Company’s Pension Plan
- Awesome homemade lunch at Company’s premises in Limassol
- Internal Cafeteria with fresh snacks and drinks
- Participation in the Company’s Group Discount Scheme
- Free Parking
- Unique & friendly working environment with many opportunities for career growth and personal development
- Additional benefits applicable, upon a successful completion of probation period.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to identify the staffing needs
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (Linkedin, global websites, social platforms and professional networks).
- Manage the complete lifecycle of the candidate journey
- Negotiate and on-board agencies to support hiring needs in international level, review and finalize the relevant agreements.
- Design Job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each positions requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Support the other members of the team with their hiring projects
- Introduce new ideas to increase diverse talent across the business
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in international scale
- Previous experience in a Managerial role will be considered as an advantage
- Good experience with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
- Must be adaptable and able to work with hiring targets
- Innovative, with excellent communication skills