Job ID 12250
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Chameleon Creative Studio consists of experienced Marketing and Creative Design professionals. We are a marketing company in Cyprus providing digital and social media strategies to increase sales and brand loyalty.
Our principle is “going beyond the ordinary” to deliver results for our clientele, make them stand out, and leave their mark in their field of work.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Chameleon Creative Studio is looking for a Social Media Assistant to join our dynamic team of talented individuals. As a Social Media Assistant, you will be a part of the team and responsible for developing and maintaining social media campaigns, for creating engaging posts and monitoring campaigns’ performance.
More specifically, the Social Media Assistant will help the Company through:
- Coordinating with Designing Teams to create engaging posts and campaigns for various social media platforms such us Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and Tik-Tok.
- Overseeing and managing Company’s social media posts in various platforms
- Enhancing and building the reputation by constantly measuring the effectiveness of executed or trending industry strategies.
- Monitoring and analyzing the performance of campaigns.
- Managing social communities and maintaining brand reputation.
- Managing online reviews in various sites and respond if deemed necessary.
- Keeping up to date with the latest trends. Monitoring audience and media trends, practices, and new technologies.
The successful candidate will be provided with opportunity to develop and executed variety of strategies and approaches for different industries, with the support of an experienced team of designers, content writers and marketeers.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE
- Hands-on experience with Social Media Management.
- Good knowledge of English Language.
- Academic Qualifications in Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relation, or any other field will be considered as an advantage.
- Strategic approach to Social Media Marketing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.