Career Level Senior
Experience 2 Years +
You must be an innovative and analytical digital marketing enthusiast with a solid understanding of managing PPC campaigns across various channels. You should have a passion for defining, optimizing, analysing, and developing action plans for client acquisition through PPC campaigns.
About the Role
- Setup effective paid search campaigns based on the target audience in Google Adwords & Microsoft Ads.
evaluate designs, content, and user experience to drive conversions
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, budget caps, and other important account metrics
- Execute bid changes based on pacing and performance.
- Continuous analysis of paid search campaigns to identify potential opportunities, providing recommendations for optimization through ad copy, keywords, ad groups, targeting, bidding, and landing pages.
- Monitoring PPC budget and evaluate search results & performance.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing team to drive a cohesive vision, message, and user experience with advertising campaigns
- Stay up to date with new trends and seek out new opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience as a PPC Specialist, or any other related area.
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Proven track record of driving results (traffic, engagement, and conversions) is a plus
- Ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop action plans accordingly
- Experience working with FX industries will be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written is essential.