Job ID 10258
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
IC Markets is looking to hire a Senior .Net Developer.
- Assist in the design of software to meet both functional and technical requirements.
- Develop and implement new software applications.
- Maintain and improve the functionality and performance of existing software.
- Document the code and changes thoroughly.
- Participate in the execution and documentation of software testing.
- Design and update software database
- Document the software requirements, functional specs and write the technical documents.
- Communicate clearly and regularly with the team members and, if required, with the other departments and the management.
- Accomplish the mission by the completion of the required results.
Technical Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years hands-on coding experience with C#, .NET Technologies, Node.js/Express.js and EJS templating engine.
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience with database technologies, SQL, Stored Procedures.
- Extensive experience in Object-Oriented Programming
- Must have commercial experience in developing Single Page Applications using React.js and Redux (preferably with TypeScript) with unit tests in React Testing Library or Enzyme
- Must have commercial experience in Service-Oriented and Event-Driven Architectures (Micro Services, Message Bus, Micro ORM etc)
- Must have commercial experience in API development using Node.js, Express.js, and Sequelize ORM (preferably with TypeScript) with unit tests in Jest.
- Experience in developing Server-Side Rendering (SSR) applications using Next.js with or without Redux (preferably with TypeScript) with unit tests in Jest.
- Experience in developing MVC applications with Node.js/Express.js and EJS templating engine
- Experience in CI/CD with Docker
- Experience in message communication services such as Kafka
- Experience in using version control tools such as git and GitHub.
- Private medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Daily lunch
- 22 days annual leave