Job ID 12623
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
- Using agile methodologies values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Enhance and/or establish new success KPI for the team. Monitor progress & performance and help teams to improve.
- Engineer KPI extraction from various tools (including but not limited to Jira, Github, Azure, ELK/Kibana, SQL, PowerBI) concerning the team and for the systems (DORA metrics)
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the team.
- Ensure coherence in the practices for the R&D (don’t mean one fit all but coherence)
- Participate in project document establishing documentation good practices (templates) and monitor adoption of them
- Potentially participate in technical product documentation
- Coaching teams to improve our software development best practices sessions
Team Technical stack:
- Atlassian Jira
- Atlassian Confluence
- Azure DevOps
- Azure Cloud
- MS SQL
- MS Power BI
- Git hub
- ELK / Azure Search
Who you are:
- Working knowledge of agile methodologies, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solution
- Leadership and management experience
- Excellent people and project management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Should have a technical background
- English C1 level
- Experience with DORA metrics is a plus
- Experience with Python / Panda / Jupyter Notebook is a plus
- Understanding and (or) experience with our technical stack is a plus
Rimes is committed to promote the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it’s through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.