Experience 2 Years +
ProgressPlay is looking for a motivated and dynamic Risk & Fraud Team Leader to join our team in Limassol.
- Planning and implementing an overall risk management process;
- Performing daily risk assessment activities that might affect the company;
- Perform risk evaluation and adjust the criteria used according to the company’s evolving requirements, costs, etc.;
- Prepare reports that quantify and establish the company’s risk levels;
- Keeps track at all times of all main and major topics that the department is dealing with daily (KYC, Chargebacks, Fraud Rings, etc);
- Provide support, guidance, assistance, and periodical training to the team members to keep them up to date with all procedures;
- Manage the Risk Operation team on a professional and administrative level;
- Supervise and monitor the work process of employees in his department;
- Investigating, reporting, and undertaking remedial action on suspicious account transactions to protect the business from financial loss;
- Reviewing and processing all withdrawal requests;
- Report to the Operations Manager.
- Management experience – 2 years;
- Experience in a similar position;
- Meticulous takes initiative and possesses good analytical skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines on a day-to-day basis and have good time management;
- Ability to work well with others and be a team player;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Fluent English speaker with high written/verbal communication skills;
- European citizenship.
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Career development;
- 21 days annual leave;
- Group Medical Scheme;
- Complimentary lunch;
- Team building activities.