Job ID 12786
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
Employees are the most valuable asset at Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort and our aim is to develop team members skills and help them to reach their potential. We are always on the outlook to identify, recruit and maintain the people with the greatest smile and passion to provide exceptional guest services, which characterizes the whole company.Cap St Georges Hotel & Resort is seeking to recruit a Reservations Officer.ResponsibilitiesProcess booking requests and enquiries on a daily basis through all channels (telephone, emails etc.) within time limits set for the team.Ensuring that accurate information is entered into the PMS’s (Property Management System) for bookings.Manage all enquiries in accordance with Company’s standards and procedures, handling in a professional and efficient manner.Exceed our guest’s expectations when booking by understanding and exhibiting knowledge of our facilities and the local area.Aim to maximize revenue through up-selling of bookings and cross-selling of our Hotel.To perform any other duties assigned by the Front Office Manager / Reservations Officer.Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or a diploma in Hospitality, Management, or a related field.
- Previous experience working as a Reservations Agent for 4-5* hotel is preferable.
- Preferred languages: Russian, Greek, and English.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, proactive, resourceful with excellent attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Theova PMS is desirable.
- Excellent computer literacy. Very good knowledge of MS Excel is a must.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.