Job ID 12345
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Monitoring and scoring external conversations and communications in line with agreed metrics.
- Developing, recommending, and monitoring corrective and preventative actions
- Identifying breaches of the company’s internal procedures and relevant regulations.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with the regulatory framework on all levels.
- Preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities to the Training Team Lead.
- Identifying training needs and assisting the Training Team Lead as required.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in any discipline.
- Proven work experience in a similar role within the Financial/Forex Industry.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) to a native or near-native level; Any other language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme