Job ID 12487
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.We’re on a mission to find the best talent and add an experienced Quality Control Assistant to join our team in their offices in Limassol.Your role at BDSwiss:
- Monitoring and scoring external conversations and communications in line with agreed metrics.
- Developing, recommending, and monitoring corrective and preventative actions
- Identifying breaches of the company’s internal procedures and relevant regulations.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with the regulatory framework on all levels.
- Preparing reports to communicate the outcomes of quality activities to the Training Team Lead.
- Identifying training needs and assisting the Training Team Lead as required.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in any discipline.
- Proven work experience in a similar role within the Financial/Forex Industry.
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) to a native or near-native level; Any other language knowledge will be considered an advantage.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.Non-Discrimination StatementBDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.