Job ID 12929
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
About Your RoleWe are looking for a PM for the Ideation Creative Team who will take over the review and processing of creatives in Marketing. You will build and improve interaction processes between UA&CT&MA (and other teams inside and outside the marketing circuit), ensure the implementation of plans and help the creative strategy committee to achieve goals.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Ensuring that the Creative team has a transparent process for setting goals and tracking the achievement of the results
- Participating in the decomposition of high-level goals into directions within the Creative team
- Establishing and conducting continuous optimization of work processes (including working tools and approaches)
- Ensuring transparent communication and effective interaction between the Creative team and different company departments (marketing teams, internal development, products, etc.)
- Acting as a customer from the Creative team to other departments within the company
- Ensuring regular resource and content planning together with direction leaders
- Tracking workload, task progress, and team efficiency, signaling resource shortages
- Participating in new employees’ onboarding
- Managing knowledge in teams, maintaining documentation in Confluence
We hope that you
- Have been working for at least 2 years as a Project Manager
- Can build and improve processes
- Have been working with marketing teams, understand the specialists’ competencies of the subject area
- Able to build effective communication with different customers and team members
- Have experience in prioritization, planning and risk assessment
- Understand Agile techniques deeply
- Have experience in optimizing, automating processes, writing technical specifications and implementing reporting (BI tools)
Nice to have:
- Good organizational skills
- Analytical mindset: you can anticipate a problem and offer solutions to solve it
- Ability to express and articulate ideas clearly
- Both the result and the competently structured process of achieving it are equally important for you
What we offer
- Healthcare Medical care program (including dental service) or medical care compensation are available for you wherever you wish to work. The medical care program is also available for your family members if you choose to work from our official locations – Cyprus, Armenia, and Kazakhstan.
- Work, life, and balance We offer a fair amount of paid vacation days and sick leave. You can work at one of our comfortable offices in official locations or from home.
- Sports You can choose various sports activities like yoga, football, and volleyball in our official locations.
- Relocation support A relocation package is available for you if you decide to join us in one of our official locations.
- Skills improvement Let’s learn languages: you can visit online English language courses. Greek and Armenian language lessons are available for everyone who works in Cyprus or Armenia. Our company encourages people of Nexters to take part in game jams, hackathons, and relevant conferences and meetups as expert speakers.
- Events Our events are legendary – ask anyone who already works at Nexters. There are strategic sessions, workshops, parties, contests, and other activities every year.
- Community & ESG We are proud of our local communities and support employees’ social initiatives. Dream big, act big: Nexters contribute to gaming’s positive impact on the world, hold a sustainability strategy, and take part in charity projects all over the world.