Product Manager – Internal Tools payabl. Limassol, Limassol, Cyprus
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 15/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13733
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
About The RoleOur internal tools are widely used by the employees for everyday work. These are designed for:
- Providing seamless onboarding experience for clients.
- Streamlining and automating internal processes and reducing manual tasks.
- Facilitating collection, storage, and maintenance of client information.
- Displaying business performance metrics.
- Connecting business systems – work streams and data flow between Sales, Marketing and Finance etc.
As the business is growing, we need to scale up our tooling accordingly. We are looking for a product manager to work in an agile team to be responsible for the Internal tools problem scope. The successful candidate will be an experienced and data-driven professional with a strong background in product management. We are looking for a natural leader, to have the ability to guide and inspire cross-functional teams, while also leveraging the talents of other individuals within the company to achieve shared goals.Responsibilities:
- Upgrade and develop our Internal Tools with a focus on client’s onboarding and management.
- Identify stakeholders’ problems, build scalable solutions that bring value that meets expectations and make everyone aware of your progress.
- Define the product vision and strategy, aligning it with the company’s overall objectives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define the product roadmap, prioritizing features and enhancements based on business value, customer needs, and technical feasibility.
- Evaluate opportunities, set short- and long-term goals, track metrics and use data as your tool to make the right decision and support your position.
- Work closely with the engineering and design teams to translate product requirements into user stories, prototypes, and specifications.
- To assess and connect third parties’ tools based on current needs.
- Lead a multifunctional team and deliver according to expectations.
- At least 3 years in a Product manager/Product owner role in a fintech, payment service provider, e-com marketplace, bank or other financial institution.
- Proven track record of building or developing own or implementing third-party tools like CRM, onboarding tools etc.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to get insights from stakeholders’ interviews or product data and take an action.
- Ability to lead a cross-functional team and build agile products.
- Leadership skills, ability to lead motivate and coach team members and build a high-performing team.
- Excellent stakeholders’ management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills. Fluent English.
What we offer:
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team
- Hybrid working