- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 27/12/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14738
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a licensed payments company, a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Our offices today are in Frankfurt am Main, Limassol, Amsterdam and London. We are a well-established company with over a decade in the payments business. The company’s mission is to empower businesses growth through payments and innovation. Today we are experiencing huge growth accompanied by a company transformation and looking for talents to support this growth through applying their skills to our internal and external products.
About the role:
As a Product Designer at payabl., you will have the opportunity to shape the future of multiple experiences. From internal tools and processes, checkout flows, to banking applications, creating high-quality UIs, interactions, and prototypes. We care deeply about design – this means designers have influence over how things work and look across our users’ end-to-end journey. We operate within an embedded model, in cross-functional product teams that consist of product managers, designers and engineers, working and delivering work in bi-weekly sprints. Even though designers are embedded within the product teams, they stay in sync through regular standups, design reviews and knowledge sharing sessions.
- Conduct research to gain insights and drive user-oriented design decisions.
- Engage with users through usability testing, incorporating their feedback into the design process.
- Engage with stakeholders through presentations and demo sessions, incorporating their feedback into the design process.
- Create efficient and user-friendly UX designs for various parts within the payabl.one platform, including onboarding, client activation and integration.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional team, including Product Managers, Developers and Stakeholders.
- Create design deliverables to clearly communicate design intent and provide implementation support.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our overall Product Design team.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product (UI/UX) Designer.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping with Figma.
- Strong understanding of the iterative design process.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and collaborating within cross-functional teams.
- Technical expertise in creating and maintaining Design Systems and developing reusable components.
- Customer empathy and a desire to understands users needs and goals.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the ordinary, bringing innovative ideals to life.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a holistic perspective.
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus systems based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive renumeration package
- Regular corporate events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Greek lessons
- Discounts on payabl. name
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team