Job ID 12405
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
- Conduct research to gain insights and drive user-oriented design decisions.
- Engage with users through usability testing, incorporating their feedback into the design process.
- Engage with stakeholders through presentations and demo sessions, incorporating their feedback into the design process.
- Create efficient and user-friendly UX designs for various parts within the payabl.one platform, including onboarding, client activation and integration.
- Collaborate effectively within a cross-functional team, including Product Managers, Developers and Stakeholders.
- Create design deliverables to clearly communicate design intent and provide implementation support.
- Contribute to the enhancement of our overall Product Design team.
Product Designer Requirements
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a Product (UI/UX) Designer.
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple projects simultaneously, from concept to completion.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in design and prototyping with Figma.
- Strong understanding of the iterative design process.
- Comfortable working in an Agile environment and collaborating within cross-functional teams.
- Technical expertise in creating and maintaining Design Systems and developing reusable components.
- Customer empathy and a desire to understands users needs and goals.
- Ability to think creatively and challenge the ordinary, bringing innovative ideals to life.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a holistic perspective.
What We Offer
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus systems based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive renumeration package
- Regular corporate events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Greek lessons
- Discounts on payabl. name
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team