Job ID 7828
Experience 2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
TheSoul Publishing is looking for a Procurement Officer.
- Location: Limassol (Cyprus) or Riga (Latvia).
- Travel time: up to 20%
- Participation in procurement planning and spend analysis;
- Participation in market research and identification of new vendors;
- Preparation for negotiations, participation in negotiations with vendors;
- Contract review before execution and post-execution monitoring;
- Vendor performance management;
- Software licences and subscriptions procurement, contracting and post procurement management;
- Specific procurement activities optimization.
Who we are looking for:
- University degree (economics, finance or physics & technology preferred);
- Ideally 2-4 years of relevant experience in an middle-sized or big international company;
- Capabilities to work with large volume of data and numerous information sources;
- Experience in procurement process optimization;
- Knowledge about specifics of software licences and subscriptions procurement will be an advantage;
- Good communication skills, critical thinker;
- English fluent (both verbal and writing);
- Advanced user of Google Sheets or Microsoft Office (Excel).
What we offer:
- A competitive salary with performance-based bonus;
- A modern, well-equipped office studio;
- Free lunches and other corporate benefits;
- A tech-savvy approach and carefully structured processes: no bureaucracy, an ecosystem friendly to new ideas, transparent task management, asynchronous communication (fewer meetings and more thoughtful written communication);
- Creative vibes and an international team: 90% of company employees are creators who work from 70+ countries and make awesome positive content for millions of followers worldwide.