Job ID 12595
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
We are looking for a personal assistant in Limassol with excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages (knowledge of Russian language would be a plus).ABOUT THE ROLE:The personal assistant will closely collaborate with a CEO who faces challenges due to a busy schedule and a high volume of tasks. The primary responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling personal assignments of the manager.
- Creating comfortable conditions for the team and efficiently handling routine office tasks.
- Organizing private and business trips “from A to Z,” including travel support and visa support; Employee relocation.
- Managing financial transactions and maintaining accurate records of expenses and income.
- Interacting with auditors to ensure compliance with tax and financial regulations.
- Working with documents.
- Excellent knowledge of English and Greek languages (knowledge of Russian language would be a plus).
- Proven experience in accounting and document handling.
- Rationality, high punctuality, and responsibility.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A probationary period of up to 3 months;
- Assistance in relocation to Cyprus + visa support;
- Training and professional development opportunities;
- Comfortable office in Limassol (Cyprus);
- Full social package;
- Salary will be agreed upon interview results.