Career Level Middle
FxPro is hiring Payments Product Manager.
- Own payments (transaction banking) functions with the company.
- Manage/contribute to discussions with PSPs, banks and other providers regarding payments capabilities and requirements.
- Build processes and flows based on above requirements.
- Own and expand upon the existing flows in the payments’ processor.
- Work with external vendor to design and deliver the right functionality.
- Administer SWIFT for different parts of FxPro group.
- Collaborate with other product owners and management to achieve a holistic design across payments, cards, mobile and portfolio management functions.
- Adept at discussing business requirements with senior stakeholders and discussing design and implementation with business analysts and development teams.
- Work with finance and senior management to determine the best approach and design from available alternatives, based on pros and cons of each.
- Knowledge of payments – SWIFT, SEPA, UK FPS.
- Familiarity with SWIFT MT formats (1xx and 2xx) and SWIFT industry payment flow processes.
- Good understanding of end-to-end payments flows within banks and Financial Institutions.
- Good understanding of account posting and deliverable Forex processes.
- Skillful at integration and field mapping.
- Comfortable with using and understanding REST APIs.
- Understanding of Issuer side cards process flows/integration will be a significant advantage.
- Ability to travel abroad, if and when needed.
- Competitive salary including a 13th salary
- Relocation package
- Visa arrangements for an employee and family members (if applicable)
- Medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Free meals and beverages at the in-house cafeteria
- In-house gym with a personal trainer
- Discount card for several services and products