Job ID 12860
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
What will you do in the role?
- Deliver a warm, friendly and professional goodbye to our customers as we check them in for their return flight home, from the comfort of their hotel
- Working from our hotels, you will welcome customers, follow check in procedures, issue customers with boarding passes and ensure security requirements are met.
- Adhere to all aviation, legal and company regulations and promoting a safety-first culture
- Work closely with our Resort Flight Check in Driver and Loader teams to ensure customers baggage is checked and transported securely to the airport
- Promote and encourage the use of our Resort Flight Check-In Service with our customers.
What are the key skills / experience you’ll already have?
- A genuine passion for the delivery of outstanding customer service at all times
- Excellent communication skills and be fluent in English
- The flexibility to quickly adapt to changing situations
- A positive approach and be a supportive team player
What can we offer you?
We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including:
- Fully paid training & uniform
- Local employment contract
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Monthly 1-1 meetings with your Supervisor
- Coaching, development & career progression across Jet2.com & Jet2holidays
- 38 holiday days entitlement per annum (including Public Holidays)
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme
Our RFCI Passenger Service Agents working hours are rostered in line with our customer needs. As such, you will have a flexible approach to work with scheduled hotel and airport visits including early starts, late finishes & weekend working.
As we employ on local employment contracts, you will already hold full right to work documents for the country where the role is based and be living in the destination or be willing and able to source your own accommodation and required documents.
Apply today! Once we have received & reviewed your application, we will then invite you to complete the Summer 2023 recruitment process. This includes a telephone interview and then an invitation for you to come meet us at an assessment day!