- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 18/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14406
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Partnership Manager role:
As a Partnership Manager, you will build and strengthen relationships with relevant partners and empower the possible broadest partner base in Europe and beyond.
- Initiate and develop commercial relationships with a variety of strategic partners for payabl.
- Cultivate deep relationships with partners, optimize partner performance, identify additional business opportunities to expand revenue and deploy a joint sales approach with payabl’s top partners.
- Serve as an advocate for payabl.’s partners and identify areas for growth via partnerships.
- Ensuring that suitable technical integrations are developed to support payabl. customers and to make it easier for payabl. to win new customers.
- Negotiating commercial partnership models.
- Presenting the payabl. solution to employees at partner companies.
- Attending partner events to promote payabl.’s solutions.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in managing partnerships and/or sales for payment or fintech organizations.
- Successful track record of developing and growing partnerships.
- Professional and technical knowledge, as well as an understanding of industry trends and the key players in the competitive landscape.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate high-value deals with a C-level audience and positively influence the outcome.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data-driven analyses, and influencing results.
- Highly organized, multi-tasking skills, take ownership, and be efficient in ambiguous situations.
- Willingness to travel.
What we Offer:
- Provident Fund
- Corporate Car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team