- Full time
- Nicosia, Cyprus
- @Emerald Zebra – Cyprus Recruitment posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 27/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13976
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
On behalf of our client, an authorised Electronic Money Institution licensed by the Central Bank of Cyprus we are hiring a PA/Office Administrator to join their office in Nicosia.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office, ensuring it runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Set up and maintain paper/electronic filing systems for records and correspondence.
- Keeps stocks of all office supplies and place orders where necessary.
- Provide comprehensive administrative support to various departments, including scheduling meetings, taking external calls, managing post and couriers.
- Greet and assist visitors and employees with professionalism, making them feel welcome.
- Manage executive calendar, schedule appointments and coordinate traveling when necessary.
- Liaises with Accounting for payments of suppliers.
- Manage the leased cars and their allocation to CY visiting staff.
- Ensure Health and safety protocols are maintained.
- Manage the inhouse cafeteria, ensuring all the necessary protocols for hygiene are followed.
- Arrange traveling. (e.g. Visas, airplane tickets and accommodation for visitors and employees of the company.
- Act as a personal assistant to the CEO as and when required.
- Assist in planning and organizing office events, meetings, and conferences.
- Ensure the security protocols and access controls within the office premises are maintained.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or diploma in business administration or a related field
- Proven experience as an office administrator or in a similar administrative role
- Experience in a company with an international reach will be consider an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and communications skills in English with the ability to interact professionally with diverse stakeholders.
- Impeccable organizational skills with attention to detail
Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Referral bonus
- Internal cafeteria with barista, unlimited snacks, fruits, drinks
- Sports Benefit participation scheme
- Birthday leave
- Performance Bonus, including mix of cash and share-based scheme of company stock for outstanding performers.