Job ID 12657
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Delivering fun and engaging 1-on-1 classes using scripts and materials provided.
- Communicating any feedback regarding lessons and content taught to the office team.
- Providing regular and detailed reports about your students’ progress.
- Tracking and improving class engagement and learning experience.
- Generating and implementing creative ideas to stimulate and support our students.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and work from home.
- Extensive training on teaching
- Fun working environment
- Ongoing support
- Ready teaching materials based on our curriculum
- Opportunity to express and implement your ideas
- A young, supportive, and friendly team
- Scripts and content for all the lessons
- Improving your teaching skills with the help of Brighterly experienced mentors
- A commitment to your personal and professional development with regular training opportunities
- Advanced level(C1+) of English. + Little or no accent.
- Interest in interacting with young children.
- At least 6 month of experience in teaching young children.
- At least high-school level math knowledge and diploma.
- Communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work weekends and/or weekday afternoons and evenings.
- Ability to work as Self-Employed.
- Patience with a pleasant demeanor and politeness.
- Ability to approach different people.
- Punctuality, good skills at time-keeping and time management.