Online Exams Invigilator
- Full time
- Nicosia, Cyprus
- @PeopleCert posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13890
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Are you interested in working with a leading education technology player, the global leader in the assessment and certification of professional skills industry with presence in more than 200 countries worldwide? If so, this is the chance to apply now! ????PeopleCert is looking for Online Exams Invigilators (Online Proctoring Agent), who are responsible for ensuring the integrity and security of the examination process. This process includes validating that the candidates’ environments are in accordance with each examination’s guidelines, resolving technical enquiries that arise during the online exams and handling inbound / outbound emails or chats to candidates.The Online Test Center operates 24/7/365.As an Online Exams Invigilator (Online Proctoring Agent), your tasks will include the following:
- Invigilate candidates during an online examination, ensuring candidates follow and adhere to the exam instructions and procedures before and during the examination period
- Take necessary actions for non-compliance with regulations in accordance with PeopleCert’s standards, regulations, and processes
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of information, communications and technology systems
- Provide technical support for candidates’ smooth testing experience through various communication channels
- Facilitate positive candidate interactions during exams for a better experience
- Handle customer inquiries following PeopleCert’s service standards
- Maintain a secure and orderly working environment following PeopleCert’s standards
- Participate in complaint handling and deliver exceptional customer service
- Attend PeopleCert training as required to keep up to date with the Online Test Center’s best practices and procedures
- Follow collective agreements and PeopleCert’s policies for remote work arrangements
- Adhere to PeopleCert’s Integrated Management System
- Execute a range of reasonable additional tasks and involve in activities as assigned by their supervisor
- Ensure work and presence is aligned with company’s values “Quality – Passion – Integrity – Innovation” at all times
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar position/ function and prior working experience in the certification of persons and/or training and exam fields is desirable
- Excellent command of the English language (native-like or C2 level certification desired, LanguageCert C2 LTE or C2 IESOL certificate would be a plus), adapting language and form of communication to meet the needs of different audiences
- Additional languages will be taken into consideration
- Advanced computer literacy is required. ECDL Advanced level certification is desirable
- Working knowledge of Windows and Mac operating systems and familiarity with online communication platforms
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Well organized, self-driven, flexible and able to work in a high-volume, fast- paced, and deadline-driven environment
- Prioritization skills and ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Availability to work in 24/7 rotating shifts (including some nightshifts on a monthly basis, weekends and holidays)
What we offer:
- Monthly Bonus upon Performance ????
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun atmosphere ????
- Two free vouchers for all certifications from PeopleCert’s Portfolio per year for all employees ????
- Complimentary coffee and tea in all our premises ☕
- Huge learning experience in using best practices and global environment ????
- Constant personal and professional development ????
- 100% Virtual Hiring Process ????
If you want to become a member of our international, dynamic and agile team that creates world leading software products, then we should certainly like to hear from you!About PeopleCertPeopleCert is a global leader in assessment and certification of professional skills, partnering with multi-national organizations and government bodies for the development & delivery of standardized exams. Delivering exams across 200 countries and in 25 languages over its state-of-the-art assessment technology, PeopleCert enables professionals to boost their careers and realize their life ambitions.Quality, Innovation, Passion, Integrity are the core values which guide everything we do.Our offices in UK, Greece, and Cyprus boast a culture of diversity, where everyone is different, yet everyone fits in. All of us at PeopleCert are committed to the reflection of the diversity and inclusion of our customers and the communities in which we do business.Working on Home Office (HO) Secure English Language Tests (SELTs)Any person who is engaged by PeopleCert to work on the SELT service must undergo a Background Check (the results of which must be acceptable to PeopleCert and the HO) prior to commencing their SELT duties. All SELT personnel will be required to complete a declaration (provided by PeopleCert) where the existence of any criminal record and/or bankruptcy must be declared.If working on the SELT service in the UK, background checks will include:
- A basic or enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check
- Right to Work in the UK check (including nationality, identity and place of residence)
- HO security check (Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) or Counter Terrorist Check (CTC)
- Financial background check
- Employment reference check
- If working on the SELT service anywhere in the world (outside of the UK) personnel will undergo background checks that are equivalent to those stated for the UK
In addition, if personnel are required to speak to SELT candidates they must be appropriately skilled in English language and, where SELT services are provided anywhere in the world (outside of the UK), the official language of the relevant country.