Motion Designer / 2D Animator
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Nexters posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 31/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14133
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
Back to all jobs Motion Designer / 2D Animator
Nexters is an international game development company that strives to introduce the joy of core gaming experiences to casual players. In 2021 we went public and listed on the NASDAQ (GDEV). Nexters is part of the GDEV holding, which includes not only Nexters, but also Cubic Games, Dragon Machines, Royal Ark, Game Gears, and RJ Games studios. Our people work worldwide from offices in Cyprus, Armenia, and Kazakhstan or remotely. We want brilliant professionals that love building great games in a team with one of the best cultures.
About Your Role
We want to strengthen our Сreative team with a talented and ambitious 2D animator/motion designer who will bring life to the inanimate, be inspired, and create videos that can be watched over and over again!
Candidates with portfolios will be given preference.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating captivating, animated video creatives in After Effects for mobile game advertising
- Giving characters clear personalities and compelling stories
- Participating in all stages of creative development: from ideation to the final touches of animation
We hope that you
- Have experience working with characters and know how to animate them
- Pay attention to the physics of objects
- Are familiar with animation principles and apply them in your work
- Can convey emotions and character in character animation
- Have excellent knowledge of After Effects and are familiar with Photoshop
- Can work with Duik
- Have a sense of rhythm and taste
- Love what you do and put your soul into the details
- Ready to learn something new
Nice to have
- Experience in marketing and mobile advertising
- Proficiency in Newton, Particular
- Basic knowledge of one of the 3D packages and Spine
- Experience in classic animation
- Drawing skills and ability to add finishing touches to art
What We Offer
- Healthcare Medical care program (including dental service) or medical care compensation are available for you wherever you wish to work. The medical care program is also available for your family members if you choose to work from our official locations – Cyprus, Armenia, and Kazakhstan.
- Work, life, and balance We offer a fair amount of paid vacation days and sick leave. You can work at one of our comfortable offices in official locations or from home.
- Sports You can choose various sports activities like yoga, football, and volleyball in our official locations.
- Relocation support A relocation package is available for you if you decide to join us in one of our official locations.
- Skills improvement Let’s learn languages: you can visit online English language courses. Greek and Armenian language lessons are available for everyone who works in Cyprus or Armenia. Our company encourages people of Nexters to take part in game jams, hackathons, and relevant conferences and meetups as expert speakers.
- Events Our events are legendary – ask anyone who already works at Nexters. There are strategic sessions, workshops, parties, contests, and other activities every year.
- Community & ESG We are proud of our local communities and support employees’ social initiatives. Dream big, act big: Nexters contribute to gaming’s positive impact on the world, hold a sustainability strategy, and take part in charity projects all over the world.