Job ID 12577
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
Main Duties & ResponsibilitiesThe main responsibilities of the position include:
- Analyze business requirements and understand the test acceptance criteria.
- Create, maintain/update and execute test scenarios to validate software functionality and identify defects.
- Record and report software defects in a clear and concise manner.
- Collaborate with the development team to reproduce and resolve identified issues.
- Ensure the software meets functional and non-functional requirements.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of manual testing processes and procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and new testing technologies and methodologies.
- Working experience in manual testing, with a focus on web and mobile applications.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to accurately identify and report software defects.
- Basic understanding of software testing methodologies and processes.
- Ability to write and maintain manual test cases and plans.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (preferred).
BenefitsA very competitive remuneration and benefits package is offered to all successful candidates including 13th salary and medical insurance from day one, in addition to the opportunity to work within an exciting and engaging work environment where you will be given the tools and guidance to reach your full potential.HF Markets has introduced a hybrid work model specifically designed for our IT department, enabling you to work remotely for two days a week while maintaining a strong connection with our team.