- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 01/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14178
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a fast-growing international fintech company enabling online merchants to accept payments globally through innovative solutions. Since 2011, we have grown into a dynamic team of great people with the core company values at heart, driving merchants’ business success through payments.
About the Legal Advisor role:
We are growing our legal team and are looking to hire a Legal Advisor with 5 to 7 years post qualification experience, the ideal candidate will have strong experience in commercial law, have exposure to a variety of business agreements with the ability to both multitask and have exceptional time management skills to meet deadlines.
- Provide ongoing legal support to our Cyprus and overseas offices.
- Draft, review and/or negotiate payment services related agreements including but not limited to merchant acquirer agreements, payment services partnership agreements with third parties and PSP agreements.
- General experience in commercial contracts, i.e., partnership/vendor/software agreements, merchant/referral/reseller agreements.
- Advising when required on the development of policies, procedures, and controls.
- Provide legal support in connection with the Company’s cross-border framework, including advising on the offering of services throughout Europe, UK and elsewhere.
- Taking responsibility for special projects as may be assigned by the Company from time to time while continuing to handle day-to-day matters.
- Work closely with colleagues in different departments and locations, and assist in various projects.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong academic record with 5 to 7 years post qualification experience working in a relatable industry, alternatively is in practice and works with fintech clients
- Experience in commercial/ technology contracts, e-commerce/payments and data privacy is a strong advantage
- Experience with Card Schemes is a strong advantage
- Financial services regulatory experience is an advantage
- Ability to multitask and work under minimal supervision
- Good time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral is a must
What we Offer:
- Provident Fund after probation
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team
The successful candidate will work in our offices in Central Limassol.
If this role seems like a good match, please submit your resume all applications are treated with the strictest confidentiality.
Join the payabl. team now!