Job ID 12583
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.We’re on a mission in finding the best talent out there and adding a Junior Event Coordinator to join our Marketing team at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.Your role at BDSwiss:
- Helping the management of large-scale event projects, with various degrees of complexity, in multiple locations around the world according to requirements, target audiences, and objectives.
- Being involved in the entire life cycle of different types of event projects, from inception to completion, as well as working on event post-lunch activities.
- Creating and maintaining a calendar to monitor the progress of offline and online event projects and ensure high-quality results.
- Supporting invoicing, reimbursements, and other relevant settlements.
- Develop excellent relationships and negotiate agreements with vendors, suppliers, and venue managers to guarantee the best possible services, as well as maintain and grow a global database.
- Performing any other tasks as assigned by the Event Manager.
The Ideal Candidate :
- University degree in any discipline.
- Proven experience in a similar role will be considered an advantage.
- Experience with Jira or any other project management tools.
- Fluency in the English language (both written and oral).
- Good communication and marketing skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively.
- Great organization and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.Non-Discrimination StatementBDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.