Academic Level Bachelor
M.Paraschou & Co LLC is seeking to recruit a Junior Corporate Lawyer to join its growing team.
- Review and preparation of different corporate documents if necessary (Contracts, Agreements, SHA, SPAs, Resolutions, M&AA, Trusts, etc.).
- Draft, review & negotiate commercial agreements.
- Providing on-going support to the senior members of the firm.
- Liaising with and assisting the firm’s marketing team.
- Providing support to the firm’s compliance team in order to fulfil the firm’s reporting obligations.
- Conduct legal research on various matters.
- Addressing client enquiries.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- LL.B. Law Degree from a reputable university
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association, licensed to practice law in Cyprus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Greek and English
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work independently, to learn and adapt.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- High professional standards and work ethic.
- We offer a positive, dynamic working environment with opportunities for growth. This is a full-time position located at our offices in Nicosia.