Job ID 10041
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Academic Level Diploma
David Kennedy Recruitment Ltd is looking to hire a Junior Accountant.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Publish and review all journal entries to guarantee that all business-related transactions are safely registered
- Maintain accounts receivables updated & issue invoices
- Keep account payable regularly updated as well as conduct all relevant reconciliations
- Help create accounting & finance reports on a weekly and monthly basis
- Collaborate closely with suppliers & stakeholders regarding ongoing tasks when necessary
- Ensure payments input through our bank online portal
- Register and review company’s bank statement.
- Native/fluent in English, both oral and written.
- Hold a degree accounting and/or finance or any other relevant field is essential
- Previous experience working within an accounting and/or finance department
- Full working proficiency with MS Office tools, in particular Excel
- Ability to thrive working in a highly dynamic and ever changing environment with a strong capacity to adapt quickly
- Great attention to detail
- A friendly and creative personality.
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience, skills, and performance
- Be part of a dynamic international team with positive and friendly atmosphere
- Guidance and tools to reach your full potential
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension fund.