Job ID 12441
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
At Eni, we are looking for a JV Accountant within ENI Cyprus in Nicosia. You will be responsible for ensuring the correct JV accounting processes followed for ENI Cyprus and supporting financial, accounting, budgeting, reporting and fiscal Company activities, in compliance with statutory obligations, company policies and internal procedures, aiming at the optimization of the Company financial performances.As a member of the Accounting Department at ENI Cyprus you will be responsible for :
- Ensuring the correct preparation of billings, cash calls, cost recovery statements of the operated asset;
- Assisting in the month closing in the form of all the activities concerning the JV (cut-backs of P&L and B/S, allocation of cost centres, reconciliation of partners accounts and other related activities;
- Ensuring and maintaining the set-up of WBS and cost centres in the accounting system in line with the contractual provisions;
- Recording financial transactions, reconcile accounts, and ensure that all financial data is properly classified and coded.
- Monitoring actual JV costs versus approved budgets (internal, Partners, Government)
- Keeping updated the register of JOA and EPSC provision related to finance obligations;
- Assisting in the preparation of material for dedicated committee meetings;
- Providing Planning, Budget and Reporting unit with the details of JV activities in a form needed for reporting;
- Ensuring accounting transaction comply with company policies and procedures, contractual terms, agreements and statutory requirements;
- Monitoring and reporting on Non-Operated Joint Venture Assets;
- Preparing specific reports on expenditures as required;
- Assisting with other aspects of accounting when required by his/her superior;
- Acting in compliance with SOA and 231 Model;
- Keeping updated procedures on JV accounting in line with internal regulatory system
- Supporting the line in coordination and liaison with Partners, Suppliers and Customers.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements :
- University Degree in Accounting
- Master Medea Degree is not required but is desirable.
- experience in the filed
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office Programs; .
- Fluent written and spoken English Language.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability write effective reports.
- Ability to work in team environments, communicate, understand and work within the dynamics of a multi-functional and multi-location environment;
- Capacity to integrate within an international and national workforce;
- Problem solving and analytical skills;
- Strong commitment to safety and ability to educate and persuade personnel to observe safety rules.
- Supervisory abilities and planning capacity to individuate critical route;
- Team and self-motivation skills.
Location:Nicosia, CyprusContract TypeFixed Tern Contract 2 years (with option of annual renewal thereafter)At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual , continuous training , and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.Energy for action takersOpen date-closing date26/06/2023Work LocationsEuropean Union-Cyprus-NICOSIA-CY- NICOSIAProfessional FamilyACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTSHome National