IT Support Officer
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Olinio Ltd posted 1 month ago
- Posted : 22/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13887
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support to the clients (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up email and other accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary as well as testing new technology.
- University Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- 1+ years of experience in IT Support is a must.
- Knowledge of hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Networking, CCNA Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Must have flexibility and adaptability.
- Willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Bonus Scheme.
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday or to take time off for appointments, 3 days paid Sick Leave.
- Salary 1300-1500 gross based on experience.
- Great working environment, friendly and relaxed.
- Working hours: 10 am-7:00pm, with 1 hour break.