Job ID 12451
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support to the clients (this may be in person or over the phone).
- Setting up email and other accounts for new users.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary as well as testing new technology.
- University Degree in Information Technology or relevant field.
- 1+ years of experience in IT Support is a must.
- Knowledge of hardware and peripherals.
- Knowledge of Networking, CCNA Certification will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; knowledge of Greek will be considered an advantage.
- Must have flexibility and adaptability.
- Willing to learn new technologies and techniques.
- Bonus Scheme
- 21 days annual leave plus public holidays and we don’t expect you to work on your birthday or to take time off for appointments
- Medical Insurance
- Salary 1200-1500 gross based on experience
- Great working environment, friendly and relaxed