Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year2 Years +
Academic Level Bachelor
The IT Client Support Officer in the Maintenance division is responsible for attending and catering to client technical issues, configurations, and installment of Information Technology (IT) software and hardware, whether to be performed both from the company offices remotely with the customer and on customer sites, whatever is needed based on the case.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess client IT needs and make recommendations, including IT equipment and service packages.
- Negotiate sales, packages, and long-term contracts with clients.
- Establish sales goals and implement a plan to meet those goals.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong interpersonal skills such as telephone skills, communication skills, active listening and customer care.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organization and administrative skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the English and Greek languages
- Have a vehicle whenever onsite visits are required.
- BA/BS degree (required)
- Major in computer science, business administration or a related field (preferred)
- 1-4 years of IT customer service experience (required)
Compensation: Salary+ Bonus
As part of our hiring process, we require that all candidates complete a Sales Candidate Assessment prior to moving forward in the process. There are no right or wrong answers.
If, after receiving your completed Assessment and reviewing your CV, we feel that you would be a good fit for the position at our Company, we will contact you via your email address.
Good Luck! Thank you for submitting your CV .