- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @BDSwiss posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 19/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13809
Career Level Junior
Experience 2 Years +
BDSwiss is one of the leading financial institutions specializing in Forex/CFDs trading.
We create a unique work environment that promotes innovation, team spirit, and stability by establishing a corporate culture with the values of performance, integrity, transparency, and diversity at its core. At the heart of all this lies our team, which is creative, possesses strong leadership skills, and is 100% committed to our goals.
We’re on a mission to find the best talent out there and add an experienced HR Officer to join our HR team at their offices in Limassol or Nicosia, Cyprus.
Your role at BDSwiss:
- Preparing HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire onboarding packages.
- Actively participating in the first-day onboarding process of new hires.
- Liaising with external partners, such as insurance or medical vendors, and ensuring legal compliance.
- Deliver assigned aspects of HR services within the agreed timelines and provide reports as per the manager’s requirements.
- Assisting in payroll preparation by providing relevant employee information to be submitted to the accounting department.
- Monitoring and tracking the status of employee performance appraisals ensuring timely completion by all employees/managers within the established deadlines.
- Supporting the implementation, administration, and continuous improvement of the Performance appraisal process
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
- Report directly to the Head of Human Resources
The Ideal Candidate :
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- Previous experience in a similar position, 1-2 years
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Experience with an HRIS system will be considered an advantage
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration packages
- Discretionary performance-based bonuses
- Paid time off (including vacation and personal sick days)
- Sponsorships for work-related training and professional examinations
- Weekly breakfast and access to our cafeteria with unlimited fresh snacks and beverages
- Development opportunities in a fast-growing environment, continuous training, and support
- Participation in the Company’s Group Medical Scheme, Pension Scheme, and Discount Scheme
Does this sound like you? Take the next step by clicking apply.
Your application will be reviewed further, and you will receive an update in due course if you are shortlisted. Due to a high volume of applicants, we are able to contact only shortlisted candidates at this point in time.
BDSwiss is an equal opportunities employer. We ensure that applicants are treated equally and that no applicant or employee receives less favorable treatment during the interview selection process or during their employment with BDSwiss.