Job ID 12732
Career Level Senior
Experience 8 Years +
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but does serve as a coach and mentor for other positions in the department.
Key AccountabilitiesHR & Leadership:
- Work closely with the Global Co-Head to adapt the overall HR Strategy and operational plan, through medium to long term strategic planning to ensure operational plans are aligned with Company strategy.
- Act as a key collaborator between HR and partner with the leadership team on functional business issues and organizational change. Leading on planning specific HR strategies in order to meet business goals.
- Assist and advise line managers on performance management, people development, succession planning and employee relations matters.
- Develop local HR policies and procedures is in line with the country’s legislation and regulations.
- Partnering with the Leadership team and oversee the implementation of a culture of high performance and continuous learning aligned with the requirements of the strategic plan.
- Identifying opportunities to improve performance and capability across the business through reviews, talent mapping, succession planning and supporting the performance management process.
- Lead the performance management process including quarterly and annual reviews and conduct training on objective setting
- Designing and facilitating the implementation of change management programs to support cultural & organizational change and performance improvement in line with organizational values.
- Work closely with the TA team on the development and implementation of creative recruiting strategies to hire the best available talent.
Compensation And Benefits
- Perform necessary headcount and salary budgeting.
- Working alongside Compensation Manager to ensure monthly payroll is processed on a timely basis ensuring absolute accuracy.
- Manage the annual pay review for the businesses including pay reviews, senior stakeholder support and leading the engagement with senior stakeholders both, internal and external.
Training and Development
- Working in partnership with the wider HR teams, to shape and deliver L&D strategy.
- Facilitating the delivery of coaching/ high-quality action learning to the Senior Management team and Business Heads across the organization.
- Act as a coach to junior HR team members
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters’s desirable
- CIPD qualification preferable