Job ID 12620
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
- Collaborate closely with the company’s leadership group (TLs/Managers) to establish effective performance management strategies and processes, and to create talent development programs that nurture employees’ skills, provide opportunities for growth, and ensure a strong pipeline of future leaders;
- Serve as the primary point of contact for TRG employees, playing a pivotal role in enhancing their overall experience and taking the lead on initiatives aimed at its improvement
- Develop and implement People and Culture initiatives to support the organization’s goals, such as engagement, compensation, benefits, development programs and more;
- Foster a positive learning culture, lead and support learning and development activities within the organization;
- Play a key role in cultivating culture, global mindset, and employee engagement; help drive communications and changes to create a culture of clear roles and responsibilities and transparency on site;
- Analyze data and provide recommendations to improve processes, employee engagement, and policy alignment across the business;
- Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that support our people’s operation;
- Ensure HR practices comply with relevant laws and regulations;
- Oversee the entire employee lifecycle, starting from the onboarding process for new hires and extending to offboarding when employees;
- Partner with management on employee relations, support queries and generate reports, conduct analysis, and provide insights.
- Working from home Hit your goals from the comfort of your home because we value the performance, not the place.
- Flexible hours because we promote work-life balance.
- Yearly performance bonus to reward good performance and hard work.
- Paid medical insurance because we like to take care of you.
- Daily lunch allowance so you can save lots of money, time, and effort by enjoying your free lunch at the office or home every day.
- Sport/Gym(Exercise) allowance to focus more on yourself, your well-being, and your health.
- Udemy unlimited subscription to promote your learning and development and grow your career.
- Onboarding plan and training so that you have a smooth induction and feel confident and ready to take over your new role.
- Equipment support so you have all the tools to do effectively and efficiently your work.
- No dress code because we want you to be as comfortable as possible.
- Gifts and rewards for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, and personal milestones.
- Happy hours, coffee time, online team building, company events, and much more to promote team bonding and of course to have fun!
- Fresh fruit, snacks, coffee, and tea at the office because work makes us hungry!