Head of Strategy& Analytics
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Admirals posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14265
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
Who we are?
Admirals is a global growing FinTech company from Estonia. We started as a Neobroker, and today evolved into Admirals Financial Ecosystem, meeting people’s life-long needs and making personal financial management easy-to-use, affordable and secure. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings using the market segmentation and known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals team is over 350 professionals in 18 countries.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table
As the Head of Strategy & Analytics, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the company strategy and driving data-driven decision-making within our organization. You will be guiding the development of major company initiatives and providing actionable insights to optimize the Company’s efforts.
Your daily activities will be:
- Technology trends: assessing how emerging technologies can disrupt or enhance the business model of Admirals
- Regulatory landscape: monitoring the evolving legal frameworks in all geographies Admirals operate in
- Other macro-trends: identifying social, political, environmental processes that may potentially affect Admirals business in the future
- Scenario planning: generating strategy-relevant future scenarios of the external environment based on meaning variables
- Market research: assessing the market size, growth rates, and trends specific to CFDs and other products Admirals offers
- Customer segmentation: evaluating customer behavior and needs, focusing on both B2C and B2B
- Competitive analysis: learning what competitors’ capabilities are, market share, and offerings to identify gaps and our opportunities
- Data synthesis: aggregating the data and insights into actionable reports for the Strategy and Marketing Officer and the entire C-level.
You are best for this role if you have/are:
- Previous experience in a role with a strategic focus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with proficiency in data analysis tools and platforms (Google Analytics, etc.).
- In-depth knowledge of marketing trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to work collaboratively across cross-functional teams.
- Proven experience in marketing strategy development and analytics, with a minimum of 6 years in a leadership role.
- Previous experience in the financial services/fintech industry will be considered a plus.
- Excellent English language skills both in written and verbal
- Solid knowledge of Excel and ability to work with a large amount of data.
- Proficiency in data analysis and familiarity with relevant tools and technologies.
- Proficiency in Jira and Confluence is a bonus.
- A track record of innovative thinking and driving product excellence
We are glad to offer:
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global fintech company
- Competitive salary, bonus schema related to the company financial results
- Amazing personal growth experience – paid external trainings and access to the professional literature
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment
- 21 days of paid holiday per year + extra paid days provided by company
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months of employment