Head of Relationship Management (Payment accounts)
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @payabl posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 18/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14432
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
payabl. is a licensed payments company, a principal member of Visa and Mastercard. Our offices today are in Frankfurt am Main, Limassol, Amsterdam and London. We are a well-established company with over a decade in the payments business. The company’s mission is to empower businesses growth through payments and innovation. Today we are experiencing huge growth accompanied by a company transformation and looking for talents to support this growth through applying their skills to our internal and external products.
About the role:
Our mission is to grow company’s financial capabilities through driving development of our own core banking platform that will allow us to provide banking services to our business clients. The Head of Relationship Management is responsible for managing banking operations and strategy, identifying areas for enhancement, and overseeing client onboarding. You will foster deep relationships with clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of staff and senior management.
- Development of a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Delivery of the growth of payment service accounts and their turnover.
- Motivation and encouragement of the sales team to achieve and exceed goals
- Supervision of the business development and client relationship teams.
- Establish processes and procedures for the onboarding of payment service account clients.
- Contribute to the development / enhancement of internal systems.
- Promote the company’s products and services by addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Support and enhance cross-sales.
- Maintain a tech-savvy perspective, staying abreast of current fintech trends.
- Establish strong working relationships with compliance, operations, product, marketing, finance, and other cross-functional teams.
- Over 5 years’ experience in corporate banking, preferably in IBU.
- A proven track record in managing client relationships.
- Strong B2B experience.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, both external and internal.
- Leadership skills, ability to lead, motivate, and coach team members to build a high-performing team.
- Excellent stakeholders’ management skills.
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills. Fluent English.
- Provident Fund
- A corporate car after probation
- Bonus system based on performance
- Referral bonus
- Unlimited daily snacks and coffee
- Contribution towards lunch
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regular team events and activities
- Regular seminars, training, and workshops
- Free parking
- Greek lessons
- Half working day on your Birthday
- Discounts on payabl.’s name
- Vibrant, professional, and multicultural team