Head of Product
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Admirals posted 4 weeks ago
- Posted : 05/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14259
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
Who we are?
Admirals is a global growing FinTech company from Estonia. We started as a Neobroker, and today evolved into Admirals Financial Ecosystem, meeting people’s life-long needs and making personal financial management easy-to-use, affordable and secure. We are constantly expanding and diversifying our product offerings using the market segmentation and known as the quality market leader throughout the years. Today, Admirals team is over 350 professionals in 18 countries.
Why you should become an Admiral?
- Equality and professional development – as an employer, Admirals believes in a balanced approach towards employee rights and gender equality. We care about your success and development and offer numerous training programs and benefits to enhance your skills and advance your careers
- Global support to the team – our experience in numerous geographical regions enables us to nurture you with progressive policies that respect the value of individual and group cultures. We aim to provide an efficient infrastructure and responsive organization to support you in your daily work-related challenges
- Our values – we value creativity, innovation, and the power of teamwork that we all bring to the table
Your daily activities as a Head of Product will be:
- Develop and align product strategy with company goals, staying attuned to market trends and innovation opportunities.
- Advocate for the customer’s perspective, harnessing feedback and data for product decisions.
- Leverage data analytics and A/B testing to enhance product performance and features.
- Lead a high-performing, collaborative product team, nurturing growth and innovation.
- Oversee the entire product development cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Foster cross-functional collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, and sales teams for successful product launches.
- Manage the product department’s budget for efficient resource allocation and project timelines.
- Proactively identify and address potential product-related risks, making informed decisions to minimize negative impacts
You are best for this role if you have/are:
- Previous experience in a role with client-centric focus, 6-10 years of experience in a product management role or similar (preferably product-related), 10+ years of experience in managing teams.
- Previous experience in the financial services/fintech industry will be considered a plus.
- Experience in Data Analysis and familiarity with relevant tools and technologies (Google Analytics, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills.
- Experienced with agile development methodologies.
- Fluent in English
- Solid knowledge of Excel and ability to work with a large amount of data.
- Critical and assertive thinking.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Good stress tolerance and self-management skills.
- A track record of innovative thinking and driving product excellence.
We are glad to offer:
- Meaningful and impactful role within a regulated global fintech company
- Competitive salary, bonus schema related to the company financial results
- Amazing personal growth experience – paid external trainings and access to the professional literature
- Professional and personal development in a very dynamic and multicultural environment
- 21 days of paid holiday per year + extra paid days provided by company
- Private Health Insurance after 6 months of employment