Head of Product
- Full time
- @HomeBuddy posted 3 weeks ago
- Posted : 28/01/2024 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14940
Career Level Middle
Experience 2 Years +
This role is full-time and offers home working flexibility.
HomeBuddy is an online home improvement platform connecting homeowners with local, verified contractors in the U.S.
Already a well-established, successful firm, HomeBuddy is growing at a fast pace and is determined to achieve even more explosive growth. To support this ambitious vision, we are actively developing our team of smart, self-starting and entrepreneurial individuals in many professional categories.
HomeBuddy offers a remote and flexible work environment, competitive compensation, attractive benefits and a great opportunity to work on interesting, challenging and constantly evolving projects. As a member of the HomeBuddy team, you will be part of an innovative and dynamic environment where your ideas and efforts will be valued and make a significant impact. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with talented professionals from diverse backgrounds, contributing to the growth and success of the company.
We are searching for a driven and results-oriented Head of Product to drive new initiatives and further develop our product. Using your analytical skills and experience, you will play an essential role in the product vision & strategy, and directly affect business growth. This role reports to the Chief Product Officer.
To be successful at HomeBuddy, you need to be passionate about being a part of a very dynamic, challenging, and fast-growing business. This position isn’t for you if you’re seeking a routine office job.
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of product managers & analysts, syncing their efforts towards a common vision/strategy.
- Come up with ideas for business/product improvements, based on market & user research, feedback and analytics.
- Collaborate closely with other departments to understand their needs, make sure they are being reflected within a product.
- Manage a product roadmap, work with design & engineering to ensure proper and timely implementation.
- Define success criteria for every product initiative, and advocate for metrics/data driven decision-making within the team.
- A minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Head of Product / CPO and 5+ years overall in product-related roles (Product Manager/Owner, Business/System Analyst, etc).
- Experience leading a team of product managers, developing a product strategy/roadmap and implementing it relying on metrics/data.
- Experience working closely with analyst, design & development teams, driving the development process from start to finish (using Agile/Scrum methodology).
- Experience guiding post-launch optimizations, developing A/B testing strategies and prioritising incremental product enhancements.
- Experience in conducting user research, and setting up continuous product feedback loops.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to figure out complex problems and offer simple solutions.
- Ability to think and work independently, attention to detail.
- Proficiency in both Russian and English languages.
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments, including a company bonus;
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and travelling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility and independence;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for wellness and the home office;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).