Job ID 12208
Career Level Mangement
Experience 5 Years +
Leading international iGaming company with a global presence in more than 30 countries, is looking for a creative, highly energetic, forward-thinking and hands-on Head of Customer Support for their new project in multi-brand iGaming portfolio.Having launched early in 2020, this product allows players to gamble in the comfort of a high-quality platform and some of the world’s top gaming providers. If you love working with an immensely talented team and exploring the limits of what can be achieved across multiple digital, experiential and social platforms within iGaming, then this role is for you.The goal is to develop and manage the customer service department and ensure it’s running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention. The successful candidate will provide excellent customer support service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation.Responsibilities:
- Be in charge of organization, management and control function for customer service department, supporting marketing campaigns, conduct customer retention out-bound reach-outs, upsells in addition to inbound customer service enquiries.
- Recruit, mentor, develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Collaborating with Risk and Fraud as well as Payments teams, ensure AML and KYC procedures are followed at all times.
- Continuously improve customer service experience, create engagement with customers and facilitate organic growth;
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets;
- Develop processes, knowledge base, service procedures, policies and standards;
- Keep accurate records and document workflow;
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- 3+ years of experience managing an international and multinational, geographically dispersed team remotely;
- Proven working experience as a customer service manager in similar role and applicable gaming or gambling, high risk industries;
- Ability to take the lead in making improvements and resolving issues;
- Ability to develop and maintain digital systems to track service records across multiple software suites;
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications;
- Ability to be customer-oriented in managing communications and issues;
- Ability to efficiently manage time and keep track of multiple schedules, meetings, and initiatives;
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
Add Talent Solutions team works to connect remote specialists worldwide with the existing portfolio of Clients in IT, Software, Web and Product Development as well as Digital, Marketing and Creative industry sectors.We excel in high risk and high reward industries! Through our own and partner projects we enable product launches and reach millions of users in North and South Americas, Australia, and Asia as well as our key target audience of Central and Western Europe.Ambitious and dynamic we are experts of lean operations models, so we offer a create synthesis of working remotely from pretty much anywhere as well as at geographically dispersed numerous centres of competence.Grab your opportunity to work with ambitious Industry disruptors and innovators, as well as companies with international multi-country and region reach and years of successful operation.