Head of Commercial & Service Excellence
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @OneCare Solutions posted 2 weeks ago
- Posted : 18/11/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 14395
Career Level Senior
Experience 5 Years +
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- To manage organizational commercial matters and ensure service excellence across all sectors of the business.
- To support and identify new business opportunities, including new products and services, leading to commercialization.
- Analyze client data and create reports to identify areas of business growth.
- Manage client relationships, map the key client needs and align a holistic and proactive approach across the various departments to ensure improved service delivery and client experience.
- Responsible for the commercial management of product development and services.
- Responsible for teams working to win new business, to explore new avenues of activity and to seek out opportunities in order to help OneCare and OnLearn to develop and grow.
- Financial management of projects and risk assessments.
- Compiling tenders and bids to win new business.
- Negotiating contracts and liaising with legal for finalizing contractual agreements.
- Look to strategically improve procedures by reviewing and developing operational process flows for streamlined organizational performance.
- Organize periodical customer service review meetings in collaboration with the relevant departments.
- Identify key client needs and expectations, produce and coordinate service deliverables into action plans and actions across relevant departments.
- Liaise closely with all department managers to ensure client satisfaction, achievable actions, and deadlines are captured.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure service excellence based on service level agreements.
- Monitor Key Clients progress and escalate any issues that risk the business expansion or risk of losing business.
- Promote OneCare and OneLearn capabilities and services to Group Companies and collaborate with Group colleagues for cross-selling opportunities.
- Update CRM in a timely manner for directly owned business opportunities.
- To take responsibility of any other coherent responsibilities as they are defined by Management.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Management, Shipping or related fields.
- At least 10 years relevant managerial experience and adequate experience in customer facing roles while engaging with senior stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation and project management skills.
- Understanding of customer development processes.
- Creative thinker, capable of delivering innovative client solutions, from concept to implementation.
- Able to lead a diverse and remote team members.
- Ability to effectively manage conflicting needs of stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills both as a team player and as an individual, to senior management level
- Highest personal integrity standards, a positive outlook and be self-motivated to develop & succeed.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis based on needs.
- Microsoft Office experience, including Excel and Power Point.
- MBA or Master’s degree in related field.
- Previous experience in the maritime industry, with focus on the human capital dimensions of wellbeing and learning.