Group Operation Manager
- Full time
- Limassol, Cyprus
- @Uniteam Recruitment Services posted 2 months ago
- Posted : 17/10/2023 -Accepting applications
Job ID 13797
On behalf of our Client, a multidiscipline marine service provider, we are looking for a Group Operation Manager to be based at their offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Oversees day-to-day operations and sales, drives operational rigor across proposal and project execution activities.
- Handles full inquiries, quotations, and purchase order responsibility for the operations, purchasing, and sales departments.
- Collaborates with organization leaders and cross-functional peers to build operational metrics and processes, organizational strategies, resource planning processes, and workforce development plans intended to create a harmonized organization.
- Develops an annual operating plan that supports the long-term operations strategy.
- Assesses and analyzes budgets and cost drivers to find ways to minimize costs and improve margins.
- Assesses and manages the principal risks of the business within the operations and sales teams.
- Assists the Managing Director in overseeing business achievement and maintaining a satisfactory competitive position within its shipping industry.
- Promotes and maintains a positive and ethical workplace culture that is conducive to attracting, retaining, and motivating a diverse group of top-quality employees at all levels.
- Leads vendor management and sourcing needs and be the primary interface for sourcing and strategic suppliers for organizational needs.
- Develops, in collaboration with the Business Development Manager and the Finance Director, an annual operating plan that supports the long-term operations strategy for the business.
- A university degree in engineering, business management, finance, or another relevant field will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a relevant operational or project execution role in the shipping industry.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Greek.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Private health insurance.
- Continuous personal development and training opportunities.