Job ID 12855
OverviewWe’re searching for a Global Procurement Manager with experience in being responsible for overseeing purchasing activities and ensuring that purchased items are both cost-efficient and of high quality. The Global Procurement Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining positive supplier relations, evaluating supply options, approving purchases, and maintaining accurate records. The role is available in Cyprus, Bulgaria, and all other global YNV group locations.Be part of a company that helps progress people for a bright digital world.YNV group is a holding company that has brands in tech support, training, software, fintech, and real estate. Our family of companies benefits from a unique synergy, sharing services and building off each other to support continued growth. We are guided by four core principles: A commitment to digital reimagination, hyper-agility, and client responsiveness, caring culture that transfers directly to clients, and long-term thinking.Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading the full range of procurement processes in a cross-functional environment.
- Develop, implement, and manage contracts and service level agreements for procuring goods & services for departments like Marketing, HR, IT, Property Maintenance, and more.
- Conduct and be able to maintain global deals.
- Investigate, develop, and promote advanced supply chain tools and technologies to accomplish procurement objectives.
- Develop and foster successful, long-term business relationships and ongoing process improvements with critical suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for operational and procurement process improvement.
- Reviews non-contracted purchases to identify standardization, contracting, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for regular reporting, including contracts completed, cost savings, and other metrics to Director, Budget Holders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of five years of procurement experience working within large international companies.
- Knowledge of leading practices in procurement and strategic sourcing as well as operational.
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes, including competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, and life cycle costing processes.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, conflict resolution, and stakeholder relationship management skills to engage others, build consensus and resolve issues.
- Able to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills with advanced skills in MS Office applications, including Excel.