Job ID 12758
- Responsible for leading the full range of procurement processes in a cross-functional environment.
- Develop, implement, and manage contracts and service level agreements for procuring goods & services for departments like Marketing, HR, IT, Property Maintenance, and more.
- Conduct and be able to maintain global deals.
- Investigate, develop, and promote advanced supply chain tools and technologies to accomplish procurement objectives.
- Develop and foster successful, long-term business relationships and ongoing process improvements with critical suppliers.
- Identify opportunities for operational and procurement process improvement.
- Reviews non-contracted purchases to identify standardization, contracting, and cost reduction opportunities.
- Responsible for regular reporting, including contracts completed, cost savings, and other metrics to Director, Budget Holders.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field.
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and spoken.
- Minimum of five years of procurement experience working within large international companies.
- Knowledge of leading practices in procurement and strategic sourcing as well as operational.
- Excellent knowledge of end-to-end supply management processes, including competitive bidding, contract management, supplier performance management, and life cycle costing processes.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, communication, conflict resolution, and stakeholder relationship management skills to engage others, build consensus and resolve issues.
- Able to manage a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Proficient computer skills with advanced skills in MS Office applications, including Excel.