Job ID 10350
Academic Level Bachelor
MUFG Investor Services is looking to hire a Fund Accountant.
- Reporting to the Associate Director of Client Operations, you will:
- Provide a full range of fund accounting services to hedge fund clients, including NAV preparation, reviewing corporate actions, verifying security pricing, performing cash and security position reconciliations.
- Provide a complete range of fund administration services to hedge fund clients and investors, including compliance procedures, working with investment managers, brokers, custodians and auditors.
- Provide customer service to hedge fund managers and investors.
- Participate in multiple system improvement projects and automation projects
- University Degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Professional qualifications would be considered as advantage
- Computer skills with strengths in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is an asset.
- Understanding of securities such as equities, bonds, forwards, futures, options.
- Advanced investigative, and problem solving skills