Job ID 12805
Career Level Junior
Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with salon services. This role has direct contact with guests and as such good communication skills are a necessity.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible;
- Communicate with all forms of communication, phone, emails, soc medias, physical contact.
- Up-selling and cross promoting our other products and treatments.
- Uses her/his passion to deliver great customer service.
- Ensures Health and Safety requirements are maintained within the spa area.
- Ensures treatment rooms are prepared for next appointment
Ensuares reception and desplay areas are always up to standarts (well maintain visually and replenished)
- High standards in customer care and hygiene with previous working experience in sales and administating.
- Eagerness to help the customer achieve his/her objectives for visiting the spa.
- ability to do customer, upselling and sales of retail products
- Works against set KPI’s
What is important? What we are looking for:
- Must have an eye for detail;
- A willing team player with a passion for customer service;
- Must have excellent communications skills in English Language and Russian Language (greek will beconsedered as an advantage)
- Pleasant and enrgetic
- MUST possess the legal right to work in Cyprus. (Must already be permitted to work in this country – we cannot supply a work permit ).
We are looking for someone who shares our passion for beauty and understands the importance of customer service.
Our team always shares the workload and supports each other, so organisation and standards are so important; we are expected to be consistent and accurate – so attention to detail is crucial.